Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Do you belive it?


On 20 Jan, Sunday evening, after coming back from Church. Daddy was trying to pat baby prince to sleep before leaving the house at 7pm to work. However, after trying for 1/2 hour , he is still awake. Daddy was in the rush and give up patting ,therefore I take over. I tried for almost an hour. I can see that baby prince is very tired and exhausted but he just could not go to sleep. Somehow, the mother instint came. I told him that don't be angry that daddy leave the house without saying goodbye to him. Daddy told him not to wait for him home. Ha ha, baby prince fell asleep after what I have said.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Pen Drive, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://pen-drive-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.